Sunday, August 9, 2009

What's home to you?

To me, home is a place where my family and true friends are. Its located nine thousand miles away from the place where im at now T.T I miss them alot and sometimes wonder whether they'll miss me as much as i miss them.

Home is where i feel secure, safe and loved. I can wear whatever i want and behave in whatever manner i want and nobody will judge me for that. In other words, home is a place where i can truly be myself.

Home is a place where i first experienced and learned the meaning of "love". It is a place where i can obtain unconditional love.

Home is where I hear the rapid and noisy clattering of the mahjong tiles as they are shuffled.

Home is a place that will always be stored in my mind, no matter if im far or near from it.

Home is where i share a tiny bedroom with my other two sisters and still feel very comfortable.

Home is the best place to eat.

Home is a wonderful feeling.

When i steped into this grocery store and saw all these snacks, instant noodles, drinks, can food, Malay words printed on the package, etc i felt as though i was back home once again. The smell, the sight, the sound of this place is very nostalgic!

Okay, i am homesick! Yes im pretty sure i am. T_T

PS: Mi Mi snack reminds me of SuetLi and Jamie. If im not mistaken, they used to love em.

PPS: Unlike most of you, im special. I have two homes but the one that i mentioned above and miss most is the home back in Malaysia.


“Home is one's birthplace, ratified by memory.”
Till then ♥

2 comments:

  1. SOBSSS. i almost teared while reading this post of yours :(((

    WE MISS YOU TOO BABE. despite the distance and ungodly time differences, i still hold you close to heart. come home soon, nothing has changed one bit :)

    good luck with your job endeavours and whatnots.
    looks like youre really enjoying life.. be sure to come back to visit at least! and since when did your sis migrate to the states? i just saw her in MV a couple of months back. ZZZZ.

    talk soon love, miss you heaps heaps heaps. take good care. mwahs <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, i don't get as mushy mushy as jamie.
    And probably because I've said this too many times to you on MSN.

    But, i'll say it my way....


    You better get you arse back in malaysia and play mahjong/lepak in cafe/ shopping/ clubbing/ gosipping soon before I un-friend you!

    LOL. Just kiddin on the last 3 words.

    ReplyDelete