Monday, August 17, 2009

What are you craving for!?!?

Who said cupcakes are trendy and pretty??! It is french macarons that are amazing! Just look at the pictures and they'll make u salivate like there's no tomorrow.

Eventhough i've never tried it before, but hey that doesnt stop me from adoring and craving for this very pretty and delicious looking french pastry!

This is what i call love at first sight. I am very sure it is gonna taste so good even without having to try it. Even if it tastes horrible, i will still insist that it's delicious. I doubt things that are pretty like this will taste horrible. Most unlikely will happen,right???

So, can some kind hearted soul please tell me where i could get this pretty looking pastry in New York? I promise i will treat you 100 macarons and unlimited cups of coffee for a year if you could do this favor for me. LOLS. I WAS JUST KIDDING, YOU GREEDY LIL PIG! I haven't forgotten about Google!

Alright, its about time for me to do a little research to figure out where to get this yummy treat! I really cant wait to try one.

Which is or are your favorite(s)? OR Which one do you think you would try? As for me, I'll definitely try ALL if possible unless if im broke and cant afford to buy more than two, i'll choose coffee, pistachio, rose petal, mango with jasmine, lily of the valley, raspberry, eh more than two already. wtf!??! i guess i have to start saving for this.

till then ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment