Monday, August 24, 2009

First day of work was amazing!

First day of work wasnt bad at all! It was really interesting and i met many nice and very friendly people in the office! They are super laid back and the working environment isnt stressful at all. I like =) I even have my own work place and was at one point tempted to log onto msn to chat with David. HaHa.
Basically today was orientation for me. I was brought to different departments to be introduced and was shown around. Didnt realized my company was pretty big until i was brought to the auditorium and the gym room which was located on the fifth floor.
One thing that worries me about this job is that i am required to do alot of paperwork (set developmental goals with clients, develop an individualized family/child plan addressing family and child needs, etc), write reports after each session with my client, assess child developmental status, provide families with appropriate referrals and more paperwork to do T.T I admit im quite overwhelmed by the workload but im confident that I will get the hang of it very soon. This is what i always wanted to do and now that i have the opportunity, i will not waste it!
Okay, im pretty sleepy already. Hope tomorrow will be as wonderful or better than today.

3 comments:

  1. Im so proud of you hun!

    good job i love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg you have your own table! So yeng! Lols. I'm so glad to hear that you found your favorite job after went through so many different job interviews:) I did mention the acupunture story to my family and bf:p All the best to your job again! I know you can do it one. I want to share to you about my job as well when I see you on msn. I miss you<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. David: Thank u baby and i loVEEEE u too!!

    Christybaby: Yup.I even have a room but share with another girl =) Come online. We need to catch up!

    ReplyDelete