Thursday, August 6, 2009

The other side of me

Many of you might not know but I always have an interest in interior designing *shy*. Not to the extent where i wish i could be an interior designer or help design your future crib or whatever that you're thinking but you know, just plain interest. Like, I LOVE going to Ikea/Ethan Allen even just for window shopping and if im in a bookstore for example Borders, I'll go to the "home and hobbies" section to look through some of the interior design/home decorating books for fun. Im pretty sure i used the right adjective? But whatever, i know you get my point. So, as i was looking through some blogs just now, I came upon a blog called Belle Maison created by an interior designer named Julie. I gasped when I saw all these beyond aesthetically pleasing images featured on her blog and thought that i should share some of the one that i like here with you. Most of the images posted on her blog were taken from outside sources but she has her own home designs too.

Photobucket
dont you just love the colors of this living room? sitting in this living room will definitely brighten up one's day.

Photobucket

Im a big fan of pastel colors. They make everything look so serene and comfortable. Agree with me?

Photobucket

Simple and nice. enough said.

Photobucket

green and brown is not a bad combination after all. This bedroom has a very "earthy" look.

Photobucket

Great idea to recycle tea tins!! Love it and will definitely try doing it.

Photobucket

Ahh...every girl's dream! I guess i will never gonna have a walk in wardrobe as big as this in my life. However, i would want to have a chandelier like the one in the picture for my future house. Chandeliers are pretty!

Photobucket
Definitely gonna have a lovely pink chair like this as well. I wonder where to hunt for a chair like this? simply irresistible.

Photobucket

Till then ♥


3 comments:

  1. our room so does not look like any of these.

    <3 u

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want the walk in closet like that too T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. David: i know baby T.T when can we have a room like that?? *HINT*

    Lysha: im not gonna ask for too much. Just a small walk in closet will do =)lol

    ReplyDelete