Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy News

I am starting work on August 24th, 2009!!! yes, it is the official date ♫♪♪♫. wheee~

The day that ive been looking forward is just 4 days away! After being unemployed for almost 2 months, im now all ready to work my ass off. Super excited and i mean it.

To be honest im a tad worried too. Im afraid that i wont be able to handle the tasks that they give me or even worse, do silly things and embarassed myself infront of everyone. The thought of it makes me cringe. ugh.

I hope everything will turn out great.

So i have four more days to relax and enjoy my life to the max before stepping into the real world-work force.

Eat, drink, sleep, play, relax, sing, dance, shop, blog, cook, bake, shop, etc...

Lets toast. *cheers

till then ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment